Monday, March 2, 2015

UPDATE: PAVING


As a result of last week's post, there is actual construction happening on the road to my job. Or at least a pretty dern good front. This morning, I saw a BE PREPARED TO STOP sign and a little blobby person with a flag sign; you know, the traffic-is-being-directed-by-a-construction-worker-ahead sign and identical signs on the opposite side of the road about 300 feet later. I also saw what I can only assume were workers and a bunch of commercial trucks and stuff on the corner as I turned onto the road where the wildlife park is located.

So if I'm going to go missing, it will probably be soon. Remember that there was something fishy about this whole thing right from the start. Never stop digging. Never stop asking "Why?"; not until we unearth the truth!


No comments:

Post a Comment